Sunday 1 April 2012

My favorite movie

Although it doesn't feel like I've been here for nearly 3 months, I can definetly sense the distance of how far away I am sometimes. I had no idea just how many fun things do actually happen at NHS over the period of 1 term. Coffee houses, Norwell Idol, Mr.Norwell, The hypnotist, and ofcorse rent a senoir day. Im missing them all. Being away for so long makes Norwell seem like its not a real place, like its a movie and Im watching it each week via twitter and facebook. Its a very strange feeling to watch your life play out without you in it, if that makes any sense. I find myself talking about my friends as if there characters in a TV show and trying to figure out what is going to happen next, when really what happens next is I come home. PLOT TWIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment